Terms and Conditions
bTraind Booking Terms and Conditions
bTraind Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all participants and bookings made at bTraind.
Attendance and courses
· We are not an insurance company or broker. Insurance after a course is completed at the responsibility of the student. Any insurance recommendations given is advice only. bTraind do not accept any responsibility for insurance issues after the course is completed.
· A place on any bTraind course is subject to review of the application, and is not transferable to another individual.
· A participant on a bTraind course undertakes to attend the full course, no refunds will be given at any stage throughout the course.
· If a participant, having started the course, then withdraws from the course for any reason, it is not guaranteed that the participant will be allowed to resume attendance. All course fees remain payable.
· If a participant misses any part of the course due to absenteeism, this may affect whether the participant can finish the current course. They may have to re-join the next available course or pay additional fees.
· bTraind retains the right to change the advertised agenda for any course or event without notice to the participants.
· bTraind will make every effort to give participants reasonable notice in advance if the venue for an event is changed or cancelled.
· In the event of a course tutor falling ill, or becoming unavailable to teach, bTraind will endeavour to find a replacement tutor. If this is not possible, bTraind has the right to cancel or postpone a course at short notice.
Behaviour during the course
· It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that while attending the course and while on any third party premises he or she does not behave in an improper or disorderly manner or in a way which risks or cause damage to property, or in a way which is in breach of the terms and conditions of those premises.
· In the event of such improper behaviour, bTraind will have the right to require the participant to withdraw from the course. In such circumstances, bTraind will be entitled to retain the course fee.
· The participant will also be liable to indemnify bTraind for any expenses or other liability it incurs or suffers as a result of any such improper behaviour.
· All participants are expected to abide by the bTraind code of conduct and salon rules
· You can pay in full at the time of booking or pay a deposit and pay the remaining balance any time before the start date of the course. You can bring the remainder amount due in cash on the day of your course if you would prefer. All course bookings must be paid for by the course start date.
· Any course deposit payments are non refundable at the time of booking.
· Any retake fees will be payable as an extra cost by the learner.
Cancellations and refunds
Notice of cancellation must be received in writing, by post or email, and is subject to the following terms:
· Refunds are not given where Covid or any restrictions are put in place by the government. If a lockdown is put in place courses will be moved until after the lockdown has finished. No refunds will be issued in any circumstance when a lockdown is in place at the current time and must be requested once the lockdown has finished.
· Where notice of cancellation is received more than 14 days prior to the first day of the course, the payee will be eligible to reimbursement of any additional course fees paid, minus the course booking deposit at 50%.
· Where notice of cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the first day of the course, the payee will not be eligible to reimbursement of any course fee, or deposit/instalments paid there of.
· No refund of fees will be made for absence due to illness or for withdrawal during the course for any reason, or at any point during the course. The instalments will remain payable if any absence or withdrawal.
· Any approved refunds may take 10 working days to be processed.
· Any requests to transfer/change course date must be requested at least 10 working days before the course start date. Any requests after this time will not be possible or will incur additional charges.
· Where possible bTraind will provide treatment models for practical assessment during the course.
· Some courses will require you to supply your own models and you will be notified at the time of booking or confirmation. Model treatments are chargeable at the model treatment fee to cover the cost of products used.